Credit Mend Australia Pty Ltd.
Terms & Conditions
The term ‘Credit Mend Australia’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ or ‘the site’ or ‘site’ of ‘website’ refers to Credit Mend Australia Pty Ltd. ACN 643 405 707 trading as Credit Mend Australia. The term and any reference to ‘negative listings” only includes consumer & commercial defaults, court judgements, clear-outs, or serious credit infringements, summons and court writs. The term and reference to ‘Credit Repair Service’ means any service provided by Credit Mend Australia on behalf of the applicant, for the purpose of attempting to improve the applicants credit score by removing negative listings. If it has been identified to us by the applicant, creditor, or throughout the investigation that the credit provider has breached the Privacy (Credit Reporting) Code 2014 when placing the negative listing with the credit reporting agency. “And” “or” Credit Mend Australia has identified, “or” the creditor or “plaintiff” come to an agreement that the “negative listing” is to be removed.
The use of this website is subject to the following terms:
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements. You assume all responsibility for the use of this website. Credit Mend Australia will not be liable for any damages as a result of the use of the information or materials on this website. This includes but is not limited to negligence, contractual responsibilities or any loss of income or profits.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, graphics, trademarks, logos and any intellectual property of Credit Mend Australia (intellectual property). All reproduction of our intellectual property is absolutely prohibited without our written consent.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages (e.g. defamation or breach of this agreement) and/or be a criminal offence.
- The services as defined on this website do not include finance brokering, advising on the likelihood of success of a client’s application for finance with any financier or anything other than the service as defined on this website.
- Credit Mend Australia reserves the right to stop the credit repair service to the applicant at any time if the applicant breaches any contractual agreements with Credit Mend Australia.
- You authorise Credit Mend Australia to request a copy of your credit reporting information as an access seeker and to liaise with all credit reporting agencies on your behalf should you not provide your own recent “recent meaning within 30 days” copy of the relevant credit reports from the credit reporting bodies relevant to assist you.
- Credit Mend Australia’s primary purpose is to provide a credit repair service and does not provide any professional advice and any notes, examples or text is not given as professional advice. Credit Mend Australia holds no liability for any action you take in response to any information provided by Credit Mend Australia.
- Credit Mend Australia provides no guarantee that it can remove any negative listing Prior to conducting an internal investigation. “If” and “or” or “when” Credit Mend Australia engage in the process of removal with the creditor or “Plaintiff” actioned from the day of this signed agreement,the process of removal after request will be automatic and this process can’t be revoked. You hereby authorise Credit Mend Australia to proceed with the removal process and agree to the terms and conditions as defined below
- You authorise and give your written consent upon proceeding with this authorisation and agreement, upon Credit Mend Australia receiving written confirmation from the creditor or “Plaintiff” that you will be liable for the “removal fee” per “negative listing” payable as defined below. This agreement acknowledges Credit Mend Australia has provided and explained in full, both verbally and in writing the terms and conditions, fee’s and charges as defined below.
- Written confirmation from the creditor or “Plaintiff” meaning – that they will remove the listing from written confirmation. If the “negative listing” is a default (Court Judgments can take longer around 6-8 weeks in some cases). Only upon written confirmation from the creditor in relation to the removal, will Credit Mend Australia proceed to charge you the “removal fee” as defined below.
- You hereby understand and agree that Credit Mend Australia are providing their services for the service of “credit repair” and are not here to act as or provide any other financial services.
- Credit Mend Australia cannot and does not guarantee or hold any liability that any downloading through the website, delivery of electronic mail, mobile phone text message or correspondence with Credit Mend Australia of any kind will be free of any attachments or viruses that may cause any damaging results to any user devices.
- Your use of this website is solely at your own risk and responsibility and you indemnify Credit Mend Australia from any action, suit or claim that emanates from the use of this website. Credit Mend Australia makes no warranty as to the effectiveness or otherwise of this website.
- This agreement and any dispute arising from this agreement, is construed and governed by the laws of the State of Queensland, Australia and the parties consent to the jurisdiction of the Courts of the State of Queensland, Australia.
- By using this website, you agree to the terms & conditions set out on this page.
- Nothing in the Terms limits or excludes any guarantees, warranties, representations or conditions implied or imposed by law, (including the Australian Consumer Law or any liability under them) which by law may not be limited or excluded.
- You consent to the use of electronic communication and agree to receive information via electronic information pursuant to the Electronic Transactions Act (Queensland) 2001 (Sections 11 and 12).