Credit Mend Australia Pty Ltd.
- Credit Mend Australia officers, directors, owners, agents, employees, information providers, (Credit Mend Australia affiliates) make no representation or warranty of any kind, that the content of this site, its functionality, or operation is error free, free from any defect or that defects will be corrected. The content is presented to you for illustrative purposes and as general information, it is not intended to be specific advice, and you should not rely on this information in making any decision about your finances, credit worthiness or related matters. You should seek and receive specific advice from a trained professional prior to making any decision, and conduct your own enquiries to ensure that you are familiar with all the aspects of your unique situation.
- Credit Mend Australia and its affiliates will not be liable for any damages, real or assumed, direct or indirect, punitive or consequential incurred as a result of the use of this site, or the information or materials contained within it. This includes, but not limited to any loss of income or profits, damages to third parties, contractual responsibilities, negligence or any tort.
- You have a right to dispute inaccurate information in your credit report by contacting the credit provider and/or the credit reporting agency directly. However, neither you nor any “credit restoration” organisation has the right to have fair, accurate, current, and verifiable information removed from your credit report.
- You have a right to obtain a copy of your credit report from a credit agency.
- You may be charged a reasonable fee.
- The terms of retaining Credit Mend Australia will be provided to you once you decide to retain the services of Credit Mend Australia.
- You may, on your own, notify a credit agency in writing that you dispute the accuracy of information in your credit file. The credit agency must then reinvestigate and modify or remove inaccurate or incomplete information. The credit agency may not charge any fee for this service. Any pertinent information and copies of all documents you have concerning an error should be given to the credit agency.
- If the credit agency reinvestigation does not resolve the dispute to your satisfaction, you may send a brief statement to the credit agency, to be kept in your file, explaining why you think the record is inaccurate. The credit agency must include a summary of your statement about disputed information with any report it issues about you.
- Aspects of the Credit Mend Australia website contain information about the law designed to help you understand the credit repair process. This is legal information, not legal advice.
- Credit Mend Australia has received legal opinion to ensure that the information is accurate and useful; Credit Mend Australia recommends you consult a lawyer if you want professional assurance that our information, and your interpretation of it, is appropriate to your particular situation.
The Credit Mend Australia site is protected by copyright as a collective work and/or compilation, pursuant to Australian copyright laws, international conventions, and other copyright laws. You are authorized to display, download, archive, and print a single copy of any information, including software, on The Site, or otherwise distributed by us (“Content”) on one computer for your personal, non-commercial use only but you may not in so doing remove or amend any trademark, copyright or other proprietary notice.
- All materials contained on the Credit Mend Australia website are protected by copyright, and owned or controlled by Credit Mend Australia or the party credited as the provider of the content. You will abide by any and all additional copyright notices, information, or restrictions contained in any content on Credit Mend Australia website. Permission is given to view the material on these web pages and save that material only for your personal reference. Copying or storing of any content for other than personal, non-commercial use is expressly prohibited without the prior written permission from us or the copyright holder identified in the individual content copyright notice.
- Subject to the above, you may not modify copy, distribute, republish or upload any of the material on the Credit Mend Australia website in any way unless you obtain our prior written consent. No intellectual property or other rights shall be transferred to you through your use of Credit Mend Australia website. We are not able to confirm that the materials contained on these web pages are correct in every case. We reserve the right to make changes to this website, including the availability of any feature, database, content, web page materials, product information and prices on this website at any time without notice or liability. We may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to parts or this entire website without notice or liability.
- Where we provide hypertext links from or to third party sites we do so for convenience and information purposes only. We do not review, endorse, approve or control, and are not responsible for any sites linked from or to the website, the content of those sites, the third parties named therein, or their products, resources or services. Linking to any other site is at your sole risk and we will not be responsible or liable for any damages in connection with linking, and we accept no liability nor make any endorsement or approval of the same.
- By entering your details into this site and pressing submit, you authorise Credit Mend Australia to act as your agent to exercise your rights to obtain access to all of your individual and commercial credit information in the possession or control of any credit reporting agency. This authority applies in connection with an application, by you for credit or having sought advice in relation to credit.
- You agree to receive marketing material through emails from Credit Mend Australia. If you do not wish to continue this service you may email us at admin@CreditMendAustralia.com.au and request that you do not wish to receive emails from our company. Upon your request, we will endeavour to suppress your email address from our database.
- Where a broker engages with a Credit Mend Australia’s client, both the broker and Credit Mend Australia’s client provides Credit Mend Australia an irrevocable authority to engage in full and frank disclosures with their broker using our online portal or other method of communication, and authorise Credit Mend Australia to request (or provide) any client details or other necessary information from their broker, and the broker warrants that they have gained permission from the client for Credit Mend Australia to update the Credit Mend Australia client’s broker simultaneously, prior to or following when an update is provided to the Credit Mend Australia’s client.
- If you supply us with your postal address online, you may receive periodic mailings from us with information on products and services or upcoming and/or current events.
- Persons who supply us with their telephone numbers online may receive telephone contact from us in relation to our services. They also may receive telephone contact from us with information regarding products and services or upcoming events. If you do not wish to receive such telephone calls, please let us know by postal mail to us at the above address. Please provide us with your correct telephone number. Upon your request, we will endeavour to suppress your telephone number from our database.
- We also reserve the right to release information as required by any governmental or law enforcement agency or under a court order issued by a court of competent jurisdiction.